Thank you for coming to Re:ON "夢×現 - 季巡 -" Show! - 2026/08/22

*English message is written below the Japanese one.*

昨日はRe:ON『夢×現 - 季巡 -』にご来場くださり、誠にありがとうございました!
約1時間ほど開演が遅れてしまい、大変長らくお待たせしてしまいましたこと、本当に申し訳ございませんでした。
皆様には今回のショーはいかがご覧いただけましたでしょうか?

私はまず、『Girl of Passage』を披露いたしました。私はもちろん、ポスターの女性を演じましたが、彼女の愛にもてあそばれた男性2人はどうなったのでしょう?これぞショー!というきらびやかさと甘くかわいい曲にごまかされていますが、この演目かわいいな、と思ってくださった皆様は、彼女の次のターゲットにならないように気を付けてくださいね!(笑)
そして、『忍蝶夢幻競』。今回こそ完成版を!と皆で作業を進めておりましたが、あと少しがなかなかうまくいかなかったり、スタッフのスケジュールの都合だったりで、開演時間を遅らせることとなってしまいました。かろうじて完成版として披露することができたことだけは、一安心しておりますが、皆様には「待った甲斐があった」と思っていただける内容でしたでしょうか?
そして最後の『Splendido』。夏の最後に、水の涼しさと花火の暑さの両方をお届けする演目…です(?!)。曲は短いですが、場面転換をぎゅっと詰め込みましたので、お楽しみいただけたようでしたらうれしいです。

劇場公演とはまた一味違う今回の公演。
推しうちわなど、一緒にお祭り気分を楽しんでくださって本当にありがとうございました!
まだまだ続くこのはな祭りも、引き続きお楽しみくださいね。

Thank you very much for coming to Re:ON's "In-Between - kijun -" yesterday!
I sincerely apologize for the long wait, as the show was delayed by about an hour.
How did you all enjoy the show?

I first performed "Girl of Passage." Of course, I played the woman on the poster, but what do you think happened to the two men who were toyed with by her love? The dazzling stage and the sweet and cute music are blindfolding the story, but for those who thought this act was cute, please be careful not to become her next target! lol
And then, "Phantom Morpho." This time, it's the completed version! We were all working hard on it, but we encountered some difficulties with the final stages, and due to staff scheduling issues, we had to delay the start time. Although I'm relieved that we were able to present a nearly complete version, I'd appreciate if you felt it was worth the wait!
And closing with, 'Splendido'. It's... a performance that delivers both the coolness of water and the heat of fireworks at the end of summer(?!). The song is short, but I packed in a lot of scene changes, so I hope you enjoyed it.

This performance was quite different from a theater performance.
Thank you so much for enjoying the festival atmosphere with us, including the OSHI-Uchiwa fan!
I'd appreciate if you continue to visit the ongoing konohana Festival time to time.