Particle Light 01 - Holy+Sun New Release, 2026/08/09
NOW ON SALE AT konohana Festival
.:+*Holy+Sun*+:.
Misc Chest
Particle: Light 01
Blue, BlueCYellow, Yellow, YellowCBlue
*English message is written below the Japanese one.*
8月の上旬ももうすぐ終わろうとしていますが、いかがお過ごしですか?
このはな祭りの開催にあたり、景観用にパーティクルを作ってみました。シンプルに光の粒が上昇するだけのものですが、せっかくなのでといろいろ機能とバリエーションを増やし、新作としてブースに追加することにしました。
パーティクルのベースとなるテクスチャは、真ん中も外側も青、真ん中が黄色で外側が青、真ん中も外側も黄色、真ん中が青で外側が黄色の4種類ですが、色味は調整していただけます。景観用なので発生範囲は広めで、Rezしてのご使用を想定しておりますが、装着でもご使用いただけます。タイマーによる自動消去、コマンドでのオンオフ切り替えに対応しております。
イベント期間中は少し割引価格で4つセットにして設置しています。全部一緒に置いて華やかに、一つだけで少し幻想的になど、お好きにお使いいただけたら嬉しいです。
One third of August is almost going to pass - how's your life?
For opening the konohana Festival, I made a particle object for landscaping. It's as simple as the light particles just go up, but I added some features and texture variations, so I added it to my booth as new release.
There are 4 variations for the base texture - blue center & edge, yellow center and blue edge, yellow center & edge, and blue center and yellow edge, but you can adjust the color. It takes wide emission range because it's for landscaping, so is assumed to be rezzed, but can be used by attach. Auto-delete by timer, and toggling on/off by commands are supported.
I set it as a small discount fatpack during the event. Rezzing all at ounce will make a scene gorgeous, and rezzing only one will create a somewhat fantastical scene. I'm glad if you can use it as you like.
Kyrieholy
