Re:ON "夢×現 - 季巡 - / In-Between - kijun -" Show! - 8/21

*English message is written below the Japanese one.*

皆さん、こんばんは!
公式から告知が出ましたように、Re:ON『夢×現』再公演のご案内です。

---

Visualive Theatre Re:ON
『夢×現 - 季巡 -』

このはな祭り特設会場
2026/08/21(金) 23:00開演(22:30開場)

出演(演目順):
Kyrieholy ... Fair Saeed ... Subaru7 ... Haruka McMahon ... 'ppff,

MC:Natume Frog
フロアスタッフ:Iori Roi

公式サイト ... 公式X(Twitter)

    お客様へのお願い
  • ラグ軽減および照明効果への影響のため、AO・HUD・スクリプト負荷の高い装着物、及びフェイスライト等の光源はお取り外しの上、軽装にてご来場ください。
  • 開演中は、ダンサー・舞台にお手を触れないよう、また、ジェスチャー等で音を鳴らさないようにお願いいたします。
  • 公演はチップ制です。強制ではございませんが、今後の制作に使わせていただいております。
  • カメラ制御などのため、Re:ONの体験を必ず許可していただきますようお願いいたします。
  • 最後にお客様参加型のダンスをご用意しております。踊れる格好でのご来場を推奨しております。
    推奨環境設定
  • 自然環境:共有された環境 又は 深夜
  • アバター名:非表示、又は一時的に表示
  • 複雑さの最大値:無制限 | 最大アバター数:最大値
  • パーティクル表示数:4000以上
  • 近くの光:ON | 光源の数:最大値

---

今回のショーはステージ演目を総入れ替え!私は『Girl of Passage』を披露いたします。バレンタインに作った演目で、披露した回数はそれほど多くなかったような…?いわゆるショーのような演目ですので、今回初めてご覧になる方も、以前ご覧いただいた方も、華やかさを楽しんでいただけたら嬉しいです。
その他、ルナとのユニット'ppff,として、今回もお客様参加型チームダンス『Splendido』を担当いたします。もちろん、『忍蝶夢幻競』にも出演いたします!

再演というだけあって、演目変更やバージョンアップを加えた今回の公演。
皆様にお楽しみいただけるよう、精一杯努めます。
ご来場いただけるのを楽しみにお待ちしています!

Hi all!
As is officially announced, let me guide you to the Re:ON "In-Between" revival performance.

---

Visualive Theatre Re:ON
"In-Between - kijun -"

konohana Festival Special Stage
2026/08/21 (FRIT) at 7:00 AM (Opens at 6:30 AM)

Casts (Program Order) :
Kyrieholy ... Fair Saeed ... Subaru7 ... Haruka McMahon ... 'ppff,

MC: Natume Frog
Floor Staff: Iori Roi

Official Website ... Official X (Twitter)

    DEAR AUDIENCE, PLEASE...
  • Detach AOs, HUDs and heavy scripted items and any light like face lights, and visit us in low-ARC outfit to reduce lags and lighting-effect troubles.
  • Keep away from dancers and stage and refrain from using sounds including gestures during an act.
  • Note that we adopts a complete tipping system. Tips are used to create future acts.
  • Allow the Re:ON's experience which is necessary for camera control and so on.
  • Visit with outfits suitable for dancing, because we are preparing for the audience-participating team dance at the end.
    RECOMMENDED PREFERENCES
  • Environment: Use Shared Environment OR Midnight
  • Name Tags: Off OR Show briefly
  • Max Complexity: No Limit | Max # of non-impostor avatars: Max
  • Max Particle count: 4000+
  • Local Lights: ON | Max nearby lights: Max

---

We've completely changed the lineup of stage performances for this show! I'll be presenting "Girl of Passage." It's an act I originally created for Valentine's Day, though I think I've performed it only once or twice...? It's a classic, show-style one, so whether you'll see this for the first time or have watched before, I hope you enjoy the glitz and glamour.
In addition, as part of the 'ppff, with Luna, I'll be leading the audience-participation team dance, "Splendido." And of course, I'll also be appearing in "Phantom Morpho"!

As this is a revival performance, we have made changes to the program and added upgrades.
I will try my best so that everyone enjoys the show.
Looking forward to welcoming you there, thank you so much!