Like A Model 01 - Holy+Sun New Release, 2026/08/30

NOW ON SALE AT konohana Festival

.:+*Holy+Sun*+:.
Scene Poses Set
Scene: Like A Model 01

at konohana (128,150,1990)
See: How to Use "Scene Demo"

*English message is written below the Japanese one.*

8月も残すところあと数日、いかがお過ごしですか?

本日30日は私の誕生日!ということで、出したいポーズを出そうの日にしてみました。
ずっとランウェイのモデルポーズを作りたくて、参考写真を集めていたのですが、集めるところでおててがストップ。そうこうしている間に作りたいポーズだけがどんどん増えてしまいました。
ようやく、当初から作りたかった3種類のポーズをまずは出してみることに。「Like A Model」という名前でシリーズ化してみようかな、と思っています。

こちらは本店ではなく、このはな祭りでお求めいただけます。シンプルなポーズDemoはこのはな祭りの会場で、景観つきポーズDemoは本店でご利用いただけます。
ポーズお試しの上、気に入っていただけたら嬉しいです。

Only a few days to go for this August, how's your life?

Today, the 30th, is my birthday! So I set the date as releasing the poses I've been wanting to create.
I hoped to create runway model poses and have been collecting reference photos, but I kept hesitating to actually start making them. In the meantime, the list of poses-to-create just became longer.
At last, 3 poses are finished and now on sale, which I had originally considered to make. I think I will turn this into a series called "Like A Model."

This item can be purchased at the konohana Festival, not at my main store. You can test the a simple pose demo at the event, but at the main store, you can use a demo with a sample scene.
I'm glad if you try the poses and find you might love them.