Thank you for coming to APPARE! 2026 Summer and Re:ON "夢×現 - ゆめうつつ / In-Between - dream and reality" Show! - 2026/07/21
*English message is written below the Japanese one.*
天晴にご来場くださった皆様、
そしてRe:ON『夢×現 - ゆめうつつ』公演にご来場くださった皆様、
誠にありがとうございました!
まずは天晴のスタッフとして。
今回が3回目となる天晴でしたが、より多くの店舗様がご参加くださったこと、毎日SIMに途切れることなくたくさんの方にご来場いただけたこと、心から感謝申し上げます。
今回も公式ブロガー様からの美しい情景のお写真ももちろん、皆様が楽しんで撮影してくださったお洋服や現地のお写真、すべて拝見しては嬉しいな、ありがたいな、と思う日々でした!今回もまだまだ終わらないでほしかったな、って思いますよね。
天晴に関わってくださった皆様が、天晴があってよかった、次も楽しみだな、と思っていただけるイベントになっていたら幸いですし、次からもそう思っていただけるように精いっぱい頑張りますので、また冬を楽しみにお待ちいただけましたら幸いです。
そしてRe:ONのスタッフとして。
前回のショーが2023年って書いてあるんです。嘘でしょって思うかもしれませんが、本当なんです…!(笑)
ショーの開催の仕方を思い出すまでに時間がかかり、ぎりぎり族でメンバーが構成されておりますので、たくさんの不手際がございましたこと、本当に心からお詫び申し上げます。そんな中でも、温かいメッセージをくださった皆様や、お心づけなどでお気持ちを伝えてくださった皆様に、心から感謝しています。
足を運んでくださった皆様にとって、少しでも楽しいひと時を過ごしていただけたら幸いです。今回様々な事情でご覧いただけなかった皆様も、公式情報で追加公演をご案内をさせていただけるかと思います。どのような形式でも今回が最後にはなりませんので、また次回の公演でお会いできましたら嬉しいです。
まだまだ暑さが厳しくなると予報が出ています。
どうぞ、お体十分ご自愛なさってくださいね!
特別なひと時の後。夢の中で「楽しい」が続いていますように。
Dear who visited APPARE!,
and dear who came to see Re:ON "In-Between - dream and reality" show,
I appreciate it a lot!
First, speaking as a staff member as APPARE!.
This was 3rd round for APPARE! event, and I do appreciate that more creator joined this time and that we enjoyed a lot of visitors every day constantly.
This time, of course in addition to the beautiful scene photos from official bloggers, I spent days by finding all the photos that showed how you enjoyed our event through the outfit and in the venue, and was really happy and grateful. I really wished this round would have not closed, maybe same for you?
It is our pleasure if our event became those who involved think it was good to be existed and excited for the next round, and we will try our best so that you feel the same in the future rounds too, so I appreciate your waiting and looking forward to this winter round.
And now, speaking as a Re:ON's staff member.
Well, we wrote the last show was held in 2023. You might think it's a lie, but honestly, it's true...! lol
We needed much more time to remember how to hold a show, and because all the members are the ones who finish their works right before the deadline, so there were so many troubles. I sincerely apologize for that. Even so, I do appreciate that many audience sent heartwarming messages and showed how they felt through tips and so on.
It's my pleasure if those who saw our show could have a lovely time, even for a while. If you couldn't see our show for various reasons, maybe the additional show information will be announced officially soon. In any case, this should not be our last show, so I'm looking forward to seeing you next time.
The weather forecast says it becomes hotter this week.
Please take the best care of yourself!
After this special moment. Hoping your dream keeps your "happy" feelings.
Kyrieholy

